- Get out and Walk Green Lake Weekly Meetup; Aug 28, 11:00am
- Picnic plus Kayaking/Paddle boarding at Green Lake!!!; Aug 28, 12:00pm
- Atheists in Sobriety Meeting; Aug 28, 3:00pm
- Donate Blood with the Seattle Atheists!; Sep 01, 5:30pm
- Get out and Walk Green Lake Weekly Meetup; Sep 04, 11:00am
Debate: “Atheism or Christianity, which is more reasonable?
Seattle Atheists will be co-hosting a debate with with Windmill Ministries at Town Hall Seattle. Come hear atheist author David McAfee and Luuk Van de Weghe discuss this question […]
Click here to visit Seattle Atheists’ online store.
Become a Member Today!
Support the Puget Sounds’s atheist community Becoming a member of Seattle Atheists is not just a way to interact with other area atheists — it’s a statement that says that you are willing to […]
Atheists In Sobriety
**This is a meet-up exclusively for atheists/agnostics who want to meet with similar people who struggle with addiction.** It is common for non-believers to have a difficult time in standard […]